Sunday 26 February 2017

Nosering in india



Though nose piercing didn’t originate in India, it was brought to the country in the 16th Century from the Middle East by the Moghul emperors. In India a stud called Phul or a ring known as Nath is usually worn in the left nose.
Significance :
  1. Piercings in India, including nose piercings, are one way Hindus honor Parvathi, the goddess of marriage.
2. It is believed that the piercing of the nose near a particular node on the nostril lessens the pain during monthly menstrual cycle and ease.
3. It is also believed that a hole in a woman’s left nostril relieves some of the pain in childbirth.
NOSERING AS FASHION STATMENT  

What did Aishwarya Rai’s traditional attire from Jodha Akhbar, Kareena Kapoor’s sizzling number ‘Chamak Challo’ and Sonam Kapoor’s red carpet appearance at Cannes 2013, have in common? Answer- stylish nose rings!
Nose rings have always been an integral part of fashion accessory. In India, nose rings have many connotations such as adding an element of beauty or following a traditional custom. Although, getting the nose pierced is quite a painful deal, yet the end result makes women go gaga over this fashion trend. Whether you are a young college girl or a newly married bride, we know you want to flaunt the latest trends in nose rings. So, read on to know about everything from nose piercings to the stylish nose rings.
 STORIES OF PEOPLES WHO WEAR NOSERING WHEN AND HOW
Hair I am priyanka, from andhra I works as teacher. I got my second nose piercing two years before. I am married for 10 years now. Before my marriage I got my left side pierced. 5 years ago I have fall in love my colleague. I know I am cheating my hubby, but I also love my lover he is also married. He told me his desire that double nose pierced wife, but I am not his wife. Because of his request I pierced my ears again and added two more studs. But he continued to request me to get my nose pierced. I love him as equal to my hubby so at last I got my right side pierced two years before. My hubby also likes it.
PLEASE WRITE YOUR STORIES IN COMMENT 

4 comments:

  1. Nosering is a very important jewellery of beauty fession. Some people writte this fession and you are one of them. Very Nice & good thinking

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks vinod i really wanna let peoples know that our ancient things do have some values

      Delete